-
October 30th, 2003, 02:37 PM
#391
moderator
Well now. It's gone and become Thursday! Howzabout THAT!!!
Humpday went fairly smoothly. Especially in the afternoon of coarse!
Friday (Halloween) is just a hop skip and a jump away. 4 sure!
It's a little overly optimistic to say the weekend is just around the corner but it is a lot closer than it has been previously this week so I guess a little optimism is bound to shine through!
That's it for this time. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
See ya next time
and in the meantime
Stay cool ya'all!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
<marquee> [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] </marquee>
-
October 30th, 2003, 10:41 PM
#392
Inactive Member
In a fine tribute to Mischief [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Night
" If the people we love
are stolen from us
there's a way
to have them live on
Buidings Burn
People Die
But Real Love [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] is for ever..."
--The Crow [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
Miss ya Brandon [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
November 3rd, 2003, 12:25 PM
#393
Inactive Member
Good monday morning~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] being served with a breakfast bar this morning. Egg sandwiches, bagels, fruit etc. It's all ready for those of you that have to work on this fine monday morning. Hee, hee. Oh and it's going to be just a lovely day, the [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] is shining and I'm off, it doesn't get any better than that.
Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
November 3rd, 2003, 02:18 PM
#394
moderator
Hi NYJ,
So good to see you back even though it's just as I'm leaving. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
Thanks for the happy send off. I'll try to have a positive attitude
as I venture into w*rk today!
Have a nice day off now!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 4th, 2003, 04:16 AM
#395
Inactive Member
It was quite a beautiful experience holding you in my arms [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] again my Cherie [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] !
There is no doubt there were "electric synergies"
hard at work exploding like a Neon Nebula... [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
I'm so glad that Passion is your Fashion !!!
Marie is an absolute Doll [img]wink.gif[/img] as well...!
-
November 4th, 2003, 02:00 PM
#396
moderator
Again Sir L,
"Did someone turn up the heat in here?"
I felt my temperature rise when you walked into the room. You are so handsome.
And Charlie... I adore you. You light up a room.
Love you both,
Cherie
-
November 4th, 2003, 02:33 PM
#397
moderator
Hi Cherie, Lancelot and Charlie!
I just wanted to insert my Two-Fer Tuesday Two- Ferz in here.
In honor of your Jersey rendezvioux they are:
Time has CCome Today_Joan Jett
CCome Togeather_Aerosmith //oo//?
Have a great post-Jersey week all!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 5th, 2003, 03:14 AM
#398
STINGRAY69
Guest
Chiller Theater ...A Long Line,But Well Worth it.
Lov Cherie........
-
November 5th, 2003, 02:02 PM
#399
moderator
And Stingray69!!! (Eric)
It was great to see you too! ANOTHER good look'in guy!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Cherie
-
November 5th, 2003, 02:25 PM
#400
moderator
Howdy STINGRAY69 (eric) and welcome to Cherie's board!
Happy humpday everyone! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Good morning Ms Wonderful! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks